Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Saving a Puppy


I had fun with my sister (who is on my left) 
and my best friend (she is at my right )
we had fun.



Saving a Puppy
Dad dropped me and my brother 
off at the ranch and we started walking
to the barn.

"One of the puppies is stuck under the house,"
said our bosses niece running up to us. "I can't fit under the house."

We ran to the house.
I was the first to go under the house. I had to do an army crawl under the house to get where the
puppy was.  Finally, I was able to  reach her.  The puppy was stuck  and could not get herself out. It looked like she stepped over a pipe and got stuck. I had to push her up and over the pipe while I was on my stomach.

"Do you want me to help?" my brother asked.

"Sure," I answered.
But he did not come because I was in the way
so I had to do it myself but I finally did it and the puppy was free. Then I crawled back out.
Every day seems like a new adventure.  

No comments:

Post a Comment